Yes I have said it, I am a true fan of the Kardashians and why? They are simply genius in the art of business marketing. They have built a billion dollar brand and you can too. Here are 5 ways to successfully market your own billion dollar business.
- Get your business out there and be everywhere: oh what do I mean by this? If you are a small business owner it means getting out there, meeting people through the old way of networking, not just on twitter and Facebook. Socialize. Go to the local chamber of commerce. Meet with you local community
- Get a consistent look within your social media. Your Facebook page, twitter, linked in should have the same look. You should also endeavor to have a catchy tagline.
- Be open and transparent: Your customers will only buy from you if they trust you. Give the right information toe earn that trust. Your company made a mistake? Rather than cover it up own it and show what you are doing to help the community in which the incident occurred.
- Work hard and be smart about it: Did you know Kim Kardashian is up early, when I say early I mean really early 6 am. In her words “I am up early at 6 am i love working. Hard work pays off. If you have an online store create a brand rather than create a sale. Have you noticed certain online companies have communities? Rather than selling a product they use the brand to build a community first and then interject the product they are selling in a subtle way.
- Be your brand: What do I mean by be your brand? Reality stars like Kim sell brands and that is how they build a billion dollar business. If you are selling hair, wear it on your head. Sell it.Tell a story. If you create a product, say an apple case tell the story behind it. People want toe hear your story when they invest in your business and not just another case.
So what are you doing to market your billion dollar idea?