Here’s how to copy and paste with the iPad
- First of all place your index finger on a piece of the text you want to copy.Wait until you notice a nice circle over the text. Hit the select button, you will notice the highlighted text
- Once you noticed that the highlighted text, Then what you can do is drag out the corners to highlight more text you want to copy
- Once you’ve done that you should put your finger on the highlighted text and hit the copy button.
- Now go over to the area you want to paste this text .
- Place your finger in that area you should see the paste button .
- Click on the paste button and there you go, done